Friday, January 9, 2009

Bathing Beauties


Charlotte stands constantly in the tub. She can't sit still, but then again, she never does unless she is sleeping.


Adeline loving that cup


Getting sleepy

I remember when I was younger taking baths with not only my siblings but also my cousins. We always had great fun and whether you think it is a good idea or not, I don't really remember much about it except for having fun.

Charlotte and Adeline paired up together for bath time the night we got to my Mom's house. They really did have a lot of fun and I think they had an audience of about 5-7 people coming in and out taking pictures and laughing at them. All of us had great fun as well.

1 comment:

Kathryn Anne (Kate) said...

They are so cute! I know she gets this all the time, but Adeline looks just like Owen.