Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Freshly Cut From My Design Studio


While waiting for my sales tax id number from the State of Georgia, I have luckily received orders from a few new clients. Fortunately, they have all been interested in the Freshcut fabrics I will feature in my retail line of full aprons.
This peach poppy was adorable and I knew when the client picked it out the apron would turn out well. I like it so much I am considering it for one of my retail fabrics. Only time will tell. The apron shown is The Carol Brady Apron (formerly known as The Hipster). This style has been my best seller. It features a kick-pleat in front and the bib is perfect for monogramming. The cream trim only accents the soft, but fun color scheme that runs throughout.
So... with a sense of accomplishment I sign off. Thankfull once again for a fabric line that I KNOW will sell. Now the deciding is a completely different story - which fabric should I choose?

No comments: