Sunday, December 21, 2008

Good Day Atlanta!



I received some good news on Thursday as I was driving home from a work event - Ali's Aprons will have its first debut on television. Alicia - the owner of Pekuliar Treasures - had Good Day Atlanta come out to her new shop in Historic Downtown Douglasville. She has a quaint little shop with all kinds of local finds - all very tastefully picked I must add. Ali's Aprons will be included in one of her top five gifts for the holidays.

I am thrilled to be getting a little air time and excited that she likes my product enough to feature it. The show airs tomorrow morning - Monday - beginning at 7:00 a.m. There is no way of knowing when our segment will actually show but we are DVRing it and I am sure there will be a link I can send people who miss it or can't view the show because they don't live in our area.

For those of you who have questioned me about my lack of inventory, I am sold out for the holidays but Alicia has plenty on hand down at her shop for last minute gifts (her store is located right next to Gumbeax.). I hope to make up a few aprons before the baby comes and have more in stock on my website for next season. It never fails, though, I always sell out.

I just had to share the news. I will post a link as soon as I have one to the segment that airs tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!!