Monday, November 10, 2008

On Another Note


Fleur de li Flat Notecard in single color


Floral Series Flat Notecard in Pink - Happens to be Charlotte's birthday invite


New Recipe Cards - perfect for an adult or child

I just took the time to look through my blog and realized that I have said nothing about Ali's Aprons in quite some time. My blog has been about my absolute favorite subject, my family, but mainly Charlotte. I am assuming that my family and friends prefer Charlotte posts over Ali's Apron's posts and I honestly enjoy the first better as well.

As far as Ali's Aprons is concerned it has been put on the back burner for now. I do have a local shop that is carrying them and my Etsy shop is still open. I just add things as I have them instead of doing custom orders. I realize when English Baby Boy gets here the sewing is going to be even more challenging to accomplish.

I haven't let my creative juices completely go to waste. I have been sewing a few things for Charlotte and I am working on Christmas for Adeline - my niece. I also purchased the fabric this afternoon for a coming home outfit I hope to make for my baby boy.

A lot of my creativity has flowed into print design - which is another passion of mine. I am currently working on getting a line of personalized stationary together to sell. I will have more on that later, but you can see the photos that I loaded. These are just a few samples of things I have been working on. Let me know what you think. I will keep you posted.

We have six months down with the pregnancy and all is going well. It is going by so quickly and we have so much to do to get ready for our little tike. We are getting excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented, Alison!

love & miss you,
Kathryn