Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Generosity


Henley and Daughtry modeling their aprons (A small gift from me for all the beautiful clothes their mother has passed on to me).

During this time of year we focus on the things that we are thankful for. I am always amazed at the outpouring of generostiy that others show. Doug and I have been the recipients of others' generosity when it comes to our children. If you think that my daughter is beautifully dressed it is not because we are spending lots of money on clothing. In fact, many of her clothes were given to us and worn by the two little girls that are in the picture above. We also received a bunch of clothes over the last week from Wendy (Micah's aunt) and Stephanie (Micah's mother). Wendy has two girls and Stephanie has a boy. Needless to say, by the generosity of others my children will be well clothed. So, thanks, April (Henley and Daughtry's mom), Wendy, and Stephanie for thinking of us and displaying such a wonderful example of generosity.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

thanks, it is my pleasure really... and your sweet charlotte is the best dressed girl i know. especially with the clothes that you make! if we can ever have a girl we will name her...
Carmen Katherine Eleven harper, you know why! love you!