Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day


I know this is kind of late, but our computer crashed and I am just now able to post about Doug's first Father's Day. It was a special one as we got to celebrate it with Doug's parents (that is Doug's father in the photo). They came over Friday and left after taking us to Father's Day lunch on Sunday. They also were so kind as to give Doug and I a date night Saturday night all expenses paid. It was wonderful!

I believe Doug's first father's day was special. He loves his little girl very much. I know he cherishes every minute with her and his eyes light up every time she is around. She is going through a little separation anxiety right now and while it is frustrating for Doug he really is the only person that she will remain happy with for a long period of time.

I want to take this moment to express my love and gratitude to Doug. He is a great father and wonderful husband. Charlotte and I couldn't be more blessed and Charlotte says "Ahhhhh, Grrr, cough, cough, ba ba ba , ma ma ma." Traslation: I love you, Daddy!

No comments: