Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pretties


I couldn't resist taking pictures of my little Charlotte this afternoon. I had dressed her up in an adorable smocked day gown given to her by one of my dear friends, Christy Bein Meadows. It was my "official" first day back at work and we went to a business meeting together. Before you get worried, it was a volunteer group that I am a part of through my job. They welcomed us with open arms and Charlotte was the hit of the show. :)



These two pictures were too cute not to share. She was so happy through most of her photo op so I am glad I was able to capture her little smile. No real laughs yet. Can't wait for that to happen, but we get plenty of coos and smiles whenever we play - which is sometimes 3:00 in the morning.


Finally a picture of the completed new design. I am going to take some more pictures because I am not thrilled with this one - it was the best one out of the group. I have decided to call this design the Audrey Hepburn. I know she wasn't a domestic lady - like my other two namesakes - but I don't think you have to be domestic to wear an apron. Audrey beaconed style, class and elegance. I don't think there is a better fit for what this apron is to me. So... finally, a year after attempting to start on this design, I finally have it done. This, too, will be posted on alisonaprons.etsy.com for sale.

Until then...

1 comment:

stephanie said...

thanks for your sweet note on our blog. those pictures of charlotte are great! i can't wait to see her smile in person. micah is already getting nervous about their first date...just kidding doug.