Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall







Happy Fall! Today is the first day of fall and Charlotte and I decided to bask in the beautiful weather. It was nice and cool this morning and has warmed up greatly this afternoon. I couldn't pass up a photo op outside with Miss Charlotte in some of her new fall clothes. I have been sewing away creating little ensembles for my little one. The pants she has on are part of an outfit that I have almost completed and I am sure there will be pictures of that posted soon.

Charlotte, as you can see, was not too sure of the green stuff we call grass. I could barely get her to look at me much less smile. She prefered the rocking chair to the yard. At least we got to enjoy a few moments on the first fall day of the year and her life. This is my absolute favorite season. Hopefully I will be able to pass down my love for autumn on to Miss Charlotte.

We should hopefully know the sex of our little English Pea in a couple of weeks. I will keep you posted on that development. We are getting very excited.

xoxo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison, its Mary Virginia! What a little beauty you have there!! How blessed you and Doug ( all I can think of is Dougie Doodle ~ Susan used to call him that ~ when I say his name!!) are. I love reading your blogs, What a beautiful wife and mama you are. xo Mair