Friday, August 22, 2008

Poop Stories

Okay, all you mommies out there, you know you have tons of poop stories to tell on your children (Oh, and I promise I have new pictures of Charlotte to post. The batteries are dead in the camera and I have to fix that little problem first). Charlotte gave her daddy one to tell last night.

Doug and I both had work yesterday evening - he, a softball game (which his team won); me, a Customer Appreciation Dinner at Chick-fil-A. We had a sitter come for a couple hours and Doug got home before I did. He had to bathe, feed and put Miss Charlotte down for the night.

Doug is not usually home in the evenings to give Charlotte her bath (she goes down quite early) so last night was his treat. Well, Charlotte made it a treat as she left him a little present floating around in the tub for him to have to clean out. I believe he was mortified (as I would be myself). Needless to say, bath time wound up being a little more involved than normal. Not only did he have to clean, feed and put her to bed. He also had to clean the tub after cleaning it out. Poor thing. I certainly hope this does not become a nightly routine. :)

1 comment:

The Dettling's said...

James did the same thing a few months ago, and although not sick so much with this pregnancy my gag reflex was pretty bad. Poor Aaron had to clean the whole thing up even though it happened when I was bathing James. He was going through a banana phase at the time and hadn't gone #2 for about a day and a half, so I guess it was time! :) Fortunately, it hasn't happened again!