Saturday, March 15, 2008

Play Date






This week, while at my mother's, Charlotte and Adeline got to have a play date. Mary Catherine, my sister-in-law, brought Addy over Thursday afternoon so the girls could spend some time together. As you can see, there was not much activity amongst our youngsters. We did get some good laughs over Charlotte borrowing Adeline's sun glasses for a photo op. The girls both ate, Adeline slept, and the mommas' took pictures. After it was all over with Charlotte fell asleep too. We had so much fun playing with our one and only cousin (I am sure there will be many more to come with my having five siblings and Doug having three). :)

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Love the shades and love those pictures! They are both too precious! What fun I am sure you had with those two! Micah and I sure are glad you are back though, we missed you!