Friday, March 7, 2008

Pint Size


I thought I would share with you a glimpse of what I am working on - my pint sized aprons. I have chosen to have the aprons coordinate in color and style and not match. I will offer custom matching aprons and if that becomes popular I will offer both. I can only afford a certain amount of fabric right now so I will have to do things in waves.

Okay, I do have to say I can't stand it. I am about to go out of town for the next week and both styles are cut out and partially ready to sew. My mind is going crazy with ideas to finish off these pieces and I will have to wait until I return to finish them both. I am soooo excited now that I have the aprons cut out and ready to piece together. This is one of the funnest parts of the creating process. I hope this picture peeks your interest for what is to come. Enjoy!!!

No comments: