Monday, February 11, 2008

Life with Mr. Bug


My how time flies. My little one is growing like a weed and seems to change every day. I know we have talked about how verbal Miss Charlotte is, but her little jabber still amazes me. This morning she woke up in a wonderful mood (as she usually does when she has had a good sleep). I laid her down in her jungle gym where Mr. Bug lives (it is one of those things that has the objects that hang over the child so they can play and stare at them). I walked away to check email and fix myself some breakfast and not soon after heard a lot of noise coming from the living room where I had left her. She and Mr. Bug were having a conversation. It lasted for quite some time, but I am not sure that Mr. Bug was able to get much in. The conversation was pretty much one sided. :)
It was so cute to find her talking away, entertaining herself, happy as a clam to play on her own. What a blessing she truly is. I never knew that such small things could bring such pleasure. :)

1 comment:

stephanie said...

love that story! sdh<><