Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Iron Works


You may think that all I do now that I am a mother is take pitures of my child talking to a toy that will never speak back. Well... that would be wrong. I am actually back to work at both the Chicken House (Chick-fil-A) and in my studio sewing up a storm. Which brings me to the above photo.
Etsy - where my "shop" is located - has been very good to me. It has provided me with a way to advertise my goods to more than just my precious friends and family. The custom order shown above was created for a fellow Etsian (nerdy, I know, but that is what we are). She is a jewelry maker and decided she wanted something a little bit more inspirational to work in as opposed to what others in her field wear (to check out her goods visit her shop at http://www.deliasthompson.etsy.com/). You never know what someone will choose to use an apron for. Who knew, but I think she will be a little more inspired. What do you think? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali,
I like this apron a lot! That is so cool that Etsy is bringing in customers and networking. James and I are about to create an account when things settle down here. I have walking pneumonia again. blah! Oh well! I hope all is well there!
love ya,
Kate

Anonymous said...

You write very well.