Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome to Our World


I am forgoing Friday's Find today to share the good news that my FIFTH niece was born yesterday at 6:28 p.m. Her name is Leah Catherine (Leah Cate) and she weighed in at 7lbs 11oz and 19.5 inches long.


This picture was too sweet of my little brother (who is eight years younger than I) holding his sweet girl showing her off to big sister Adeline. This brought tears to my eyes. You must understand that our age difference makes me quite nostalgic about Owen being all grown up - job, family, and all. It seems just like yesterday he was pestering the heck out of me and I was chasing him around trying to get him to stop.

We are so thrilled for both Owen and Mary Catherine and can't wait to meet the newest member of the family next week.

Happy Friday!

No comments: