Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Coloring Pages




Just thought I would pop my head in and say hello. Sorry for my abrubt stop in posts. The first of the week I found myself kissing my new niece's little cheeks and cuddling her close as we went to Birmingham for a visit. We arrived back yesterday and I spent the night tending to my Charlotte as she was up sick all night. Doubt I will be posting anything else other than my final Scrap It Saturdays post this weekend.

In the meantime, please enjoy these valentine coloring pages. Just right click,
"save pictures as" to your files and print as many as you like. For personal use only!

Enjoy! And if you think about it say a prayer for my little family and one of protection over my brother's fam. I am going to feel horrible if my little ones get their little ones sick.

No comments: