Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The First Spoonful!


I am still catching up on orders from my little promotion. I don't know what I was thinking doing this during our Spring Break, but I obviously wasn't thinking. Thankfully our week was very low key and I have been able to keep up, but I will rethink my timing next year. :)

So, now you understand the reasoning for such a random post - my lack of time. If you know me, then you know that I love, no, ADORE Jif Peanut Butter. So much so that one of my very favorite things to do is to get the very first spoonful out of a new jar - Ahhhh, divine! There are no crumbs, mixed in jelly, or other possible nastiness to ruin that wonderful creamy taste. There really is nothing like the first spoonful.

And if you think this is crazy, my little addiction has gotten a little better with age. Ask Doug! When we were first married I would open up a new jar before the old one was finished just so I could have that first bite. And yes, it DROVE HIME CRAZY!

Please tell me I am not the only one with a crazy addiction/obsession. What is yours?

No comments: