Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Pitfalls of Television


She normally stands while watching - I have no idea why.


Unamused with Mommy snapping her picture while watching her show.


She normally sucks her thumb while she watches.

Charlotte has not only been struggling with her ears but I discovered that she is cutting two of her one year old molars. Needless to say, she hasn't been herself. I had already given into the TV thing, but with her new fussiness it has been on a little too much.

These pictures were just too cute. She was watching Curious George while I was getting things ready for us to run out on Chick-fil-A business. This is one of her favorite shows - Blues Clues is her absolute favorite. She will fuss when it goes off and look for the remote or turn off the tv thinking it will bring it back.

For Doug's family, these pictures probably remind you of him. Doug loves tv (and I do too, really - hate to admit it). Life father like daughter. :)

No comments: